- Date of Birth
- December 13, 1984 (32)
- Divya David T
- Location/Research Institute:
- National Center for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Vasco da Gama,Goa
- Research Interests:
- Role of Southern Ocean in climate change, Dynamics and Biogeochemistry of Indian Oceans,Wave dynamics and Climatic changes
- Interests, Hobbies:
- reading, writing, singing and dancing
- School-St. Theresas convent, Neyyattinkara,TVPM
B.Sc - All Saints College,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
M.Sc - Cochin University of Science and Technology,Ernakulam,Kerala.
Junior Research Fellow - NIO, Goa
Scientist - NCAOR, Goa
- MSc/PhD Thesis:
- Masters dissertation title is 'Intra annual variability of indian ocean circulation and the effect of Indian ocean dipole ,1997
- MSc/PhD Institute & Batch [Years of study]:
- MSc,Physical Oceanography Department ,CUSAT (2005-2007)
- Variability of surface circulation of south Indian Ocean derived by combining drifter and satellite observations.
Benny N Peter & Divya David.T, 9th International Conference on Southern Hemisphere Meteorology and Oceanography, Melbourne, Australia.
How reliable are the satellite estimates of precipitation?
DIvya David T and M.R. Ramesh Kumar, Space science symposium,Udagamandalam.
Biophysical coupling in the equatorial Indian Ocean over short time scale from MISMO time series.
Dr.S.Prasanna Kumar, Byju P and Divya David T
MISMO Workshop 2008,Yokohama, JAPAN
Observational evidence of lower frequency Yanai wave in the central equatorial Indian Ocean Divya T. David, S. Prasanna Kumar, M.S.S. Sarma, A. Suryanarayana, V.S.N. Murty, J. Geophys. Res. (C: Oceans): 116(6); 2011; doi:10.1029/2010JC006603, 17 pp
Biophysical coupling and ocean dynamics in the central equatorial Indian Ocean during 2006 Indian Ocean Dipole, S. Prasanna Kumar, Divya T. David, P. Byju, Narvekar J, Yoneyama K, Nakatani N, Ishida A, Horii T, Masumoto Y, Mizuno K, Geophys. Res. Lett: 39; 2012; 6pp.L14601
Physical and Biogeochemical Coupling in the Equatorial Indian Ocean during 2011 CINDY Time-series, Prasanna Kumar S, Jayu Narvekar, Byju P, Divya David T, Joshua D'Mello, Priyanka Banerjee in Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) – AGU Joint Assembly during 13-17 August, 2012 in Singapore.
Stratification variability in the Indian Ocean sector of southern ocean associated with the climatic events, Divya David T, Rachael Chacko, N. Anil Kumar, Sabu P, Jenson V. George, 11th Biennial conference, PORSEC 2012.
Variability of the Polar Front in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean during austral summer’, Racheal Chacko, N. Anilkumar, Sabu P, Jenson V. George and Divya David T,11th Biennial conference, PORSEC 2012.
Variability of Dicothermal Layer in the Indian Sector of Southern Ocean during Austral Summer’, P.Sabu, Racheal Chacko, N. Anilkumar, Jenson V. George, T. Divya
- Contact Address:
- Divya David T, Scientist, Southern Ocean Group,
National Center for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Vasco da Gama,Goa-403804
- Permanent Address:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Doubt 4th February 2011
- Total Thanks
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- 17th October 2014
- Join Date
- 24th October 2008
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3