- Date of Birth
- September 20, 1980 (36)
- Ehsan Sadighrad
- Location/Research Institute:
- Department of Physical Oceanography, IMS - METU, Turkey
- Physical Oceanography
- Research Interests:
- Ocean Modeling - Marine Ecosystem - Data acquisition and analysis
- Interests, Hobbies:
- Reading non-scientific books and playing violin
- MSc/PhD Thesis:
- A Two Layer Model for Thermohaline Circulation between Two Deep Enclosed Basins.
- MSc/PhD Institute & Batch [Years of study]:
- MSc.: Department of Physical Oceanography, IAU, Tehran - Iran
- 1. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, M. Ghasemi, and E. Sadigh Rad, 2002: “Simulation of Ultrasonic Waves’ Effects on Cervix Cancerous Tissues,” 4th International Congress of Biomechanics, Calgary-Canada, 2002.
2. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, and E. Sadigh Rad, 2003: “Calculations for Ultrasonic Transducer Design and Temperature Tracking for Hyperthermia in Cervical Cancer,” The 1st International Meeting on Applied Physics, APHYS-2003, Badajoz-Spain, 2003.
3. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, and E. Sadigh Rad, 2004: “Non-Invasive Therapy for the Treatment of Cervix Cancerous Tissues, Using FEM,” ESB 2004, Hertogenbosch-Neatherlands, 2004.
4. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, E. Sadigh Rad, and A. Bonabi, 2004: “Ultrasound Induced Hyprtgermia Temperature Tracking of Cervix Tumors Including Vascular Network Effects,” Thirteenth Biennial Conference, Canadian Society for Biomechanics, Halifax-Canada, 2004.
5. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, E. Sadigh Rad, and A. Bonabi, 2004: “Hyperthermia Treatment of Breast Tumors Applying Ultrasonic Waves,” Thirteenth Biennial Conference, Canadian Society for Biomechanics, Halifax-Canada, 2004.
6. Behnia, S., F. Ghalichi, E. Sadigh Rad, and A. Bonabi, 2004: “Hyperthermia Treatment and Temperature Control of the Breast Cancer Therapy Applying Ultrasound Induced Heating,” Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society Conference, Quebec-Canada, 2004.
7. Sadigh Rad, E., 2005: “Ultrasonic Transducer Design and Acoustic Field Calculations for Underwater Navigation and Imaging,” Underwater Acoustic Measurements: Technologies and Results International Conference, Heraklion-Greece, 2005.
8. Sadigh Rad, E., 2005: “Non-linear Ultrasound Field Simulation for the Purpose of Underwater Imaging,” World Congress on Ultrasonics, WCU/UI 05, Beijing-China, 2005.
9. Sadigh Rad, E., 2006: “Numerical Modeling of Underwater Ultrasound Imaging Transducer,” Oceanolog
- Contact Address:
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Princeton Ocean Model 19th December 2013
- Total Thanks
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- 5th May 2014
- Join Date
- 22nd July 2008