- Renjith VishnuRadhan
- Location/Research Institute:
- University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- South Africa
- Research Assistant
- Research Interests:
- Water and Climate change, water quality modelling , coastal ocean modelling, Environmental oceanography
- Interests, Hobbies:
- Philately http://renjithstamps.blogspot.in/
- MSc/PhD Thesis:
- MSc Thesis: : “Influence of Southern annular Mode on water characteristics and zonal mass transport between Africa and Antarctica”
- 1. Renjith VishnuRadhan, Zaki Zainudin, P. Vethamony: Introduction to water quality modeling, JURUTERA, Bulletin of Engineers, Malaysia, August 2012.
2. Renjith VishnuRadhan, Ponnumony Vethamony, Zaki Zainudin, and Krishnakumar Vinod Kumar. "Waste Assimilative Capacity of Coastal Waters along Mumbai Mega City, West Coast of India Using MIKE‐21 and WASP Simulation Models." CLEAN–Soil, Air, Water 42, no. 3 (2014): 295-305.
4. Renjith VishnuRadhan, S.Jerome, S.Ebin, P. Vethamony, P. Shirodkar, Z. Zainudin and S. Supriya: Southwest monsoon influences the water quality and waste assimilative capacity in the Mandovi estuary (Goa State, India), Chemistry and Ecology Published online: 03 Jan 2015, DOI:10.1080/02757540.2014.961435
5. Renjith VishnuRadhan, Divya David T, Kamal Sarma, Grinson George, P. V. Shirodkar, P. Vethamony: Influence of natural and anthropogenic factors on the water quality of the coastal waters around the South Andaman in the Bay of Bengal. (accepted March 2015) Natural Hazards.