- Date of Birth
- May 4, 1986 (30)
- Shrikant Maury
- Location/Research Institute:
- Port Blair
- Researcher (Hydrologist)
- Research Interests:
- Water Resource Management, Hydrological processes and modeling, Climate change and its impacts on the water resources.
- Interests, Hobbies:
- Water Sports and Photography.
- Simple, Passionate and Loyal
- 1. Properties and strength of material used for coastal construction and marine installation.
2. Oil pollution and its impact of polar regions.
3. A Hydro-Chemical Waste Assessment And Analysis Of Municipal Sewage Water - A Case Study Of Vishakhapatnam India.
4. Impact of various factors on Coastal Processes, RamaKrishna Beach, Vishakhapatnam.
5. Post-tsunami impact of tectonic subsidence and erosion-accretion in east coast of South Andaman – A Ground Penetrating Radar and Remote Sensing study.
6. Structural and Lithological discrimination of Ophiolite group of rocks, Port Blair, South Andaman Through Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).
7. Application of natural disaster database in vulnerability mapping and disaster risk reduction for the South Andaman Island, India – A GIS based Probabilistic Risk Assessment study.
8. Sediment plume and its environmental implications on Coral reef of Andaman Islands using Remote Sensing and GIS.
9. Landscape evolution and morphological characterization of drainage network of Corbyn rivulet, south Andaman Islands, India – A Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Remote Sensing study.
10. Strategies on groundwater resources management and development of South Andaman Islands.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1