- Dr K Rajith
- Location/Research Institute:
- Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory, Kochi
- Research Interests:
- Coastal oceanography/sediment budgeting studies
- MSc/PhD Thesis:
- Sediment budgeting studies for the Kollam coast, INDIA
- MSc/PhD Institute & Batch [Years of study]:
- MSc,POD,CUSAT 1996-1998
- Rajith, K., Kurian, N. P., Thomas, K. V., Prakash, T. N. & Hameed, T. S. S. (2008). Erosion and Accretion of a Placer Mining Beach of SW Indian Coast. Marine Geodesy, 31 (2), 128-142.
Hameed, T.S.S., Kurian, N. P., Thomas, K.V., Rajith, K and Prakash, T.N., 2007. Wave-current regime of the Southwest coast of India, Journal of Coastal Research, 23(5), 1167–1174.
Prakash, T.N., Kurian, N.P., Thomas, K.V., Vinod, M.V. and Rajith, K., 2007. Nearshore and beach sedimentary dynamics in a placer dominated coast, southwest India, Journal of Coastal Research, 23(6), 1391–1398.
- Contact Address:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Research scientist post at INCOIS 24th July 2012
- Total Thanks
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
- Last Activity
- 24th August 2012
- Join Date
- 24th October 2005